Washington DC-Baltimore Area
M2 Strategy is nationally and locally recognized as a Best Workplace with a key focus on employee engagement. The Firm is a technology and strategy consulting firm whose motto, Think Differently, is integrated with all components of our solutions and operations. We help our clients transform, modernize, and digitize their operations while positioning their workforces for the future. We live our four core values: Be Kind, Be the Best You, Bring the WOW factor, and Pay It Forward. We don’t settle for ordinary, we live, design, and implement the exceptional. We develop leaders at all levels and offer advancement opportunities for individuals looking to develop a long-lasting career with our Firm.
A Day in the Life at M2
M2 Strategy is seeking a highly motivated Tableau Solutions Architect to assist with expanding our business intelligence practice and supporting our Federal Government and commercial clients. This is a unique opportunity as you will work directly with the firm’s leadership and our senior M2 consultants with designing and implementing Tableau solutions and creating forward-thinking prototypes to support our Data and Analytics strategy. This is a full-time remote role and provides the right candidate with the flexibility to engage with clients and be an integral part of our business intelligence practice, all while working anywhere in the U.S.
In this role, you will perform full-cycle project implementation activities including gathering requirements, leading design sessions, implementing and testing solutions, and deploying final products. You will have a proven track record in designing and developing Tableau dashboards that create a positive user experience for our clients. You will be a core member of our team who performs research and development in creating prototypes that can leveraged by our clients.
What’s Important to Us
As well as a highly competitive salary, M2 Strategy offers an award-winning benefits package including:
- 100% company-paid individual medical/dental/vision insurance
- 100% company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Matching 401(k) plan that is 100% vested immediately
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Paid time off
- Flex Time
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company laptop
- Training reimbursement
- Company supplemented Pet Insurance
- LinkedIn Learning account with 10,000 on-demand courses available
Note: This is a full-time salaried position. Resumes for independent consultants or contractors will not be considered. Additionally, our clients are with the Federal government where US Citizenship is a requirement. No phone calls or emails, please.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Implementation of Tableau desktop/frontend products and their integration into client solutions
- Process improvement and streamlining business operations
- Interface with clients to gather requirements and design/develop rapid prototypes
- Build and deploy Tableau visualizations
- Team player who enjoys working and sharing ideas with fellow colleagues
- BA or BS Degree with a minimum of 4 years of experience
- Tableau Certification with proven experience developing Tableau visualizations and solutions
- Knowledgeable in databases, warehouses, Tableau, and SQL
- Proven experience in a client-facing environment (remotely)
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- Ability to think strategically, analytically, and proactively about diverse business solutions
- Our clients are with the Federal government where US Citizenship is a requirement
M2 Strategy has made the safety of our staff and our surrounding community a top priority. As part of that commitment, M2 will require all staff and visitors to submit proof of complete vaccination against COVID-19 to be on our client sites or M2 headquarters buildings. As a visitor and/or a new employee at M2 Strategy, you will be required to comply with the vaccination policy. Individuals invited for an in-person job interview or hired as an employee that (i) have a qualifying medical condition that contraindicates a COVID-19 vaccination, or (ii) who object to being vaccinated based on a sincerely held religious belief, may request a reasonable accommodation.
Physical Qualification(s) Required:
- Work is performed in an office environment
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended period of time
- Responsible for adhering to all established safety standards
Equal Employment Opportunity:
As an equal opportunity employer, M2 Strategy is committed to a diverse workforce. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access M2 Strategy’s career website as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by contacting M2 Strategy Talent Acquisition Team, firstname.lastname@example.org, 703-822-5600.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.