Chart your course
Think Smarter & Maximize ROI
What is Portfolio Management?
A disciplined and data-driven approach to leading initiatives, prioritizing goals, resourcing staff, and enabling decision making
Annual process that includes trends analysis, assessment of strategic objectives, milestones, investments, and collaboration
Identification of annual projects, milestones, spend plans, and performance metrics to ensure return on investment
Disciplined and collaborative approach to federal budget formulation within a 3-5 year time horizon
Execution & Evaluation
Proven process for ensuring results and the ability to govern with real-time data-enabling agility and work efficiency
realize cost savings
The M2 Advantage
Proven Federal Portfolio Management Framework
Portfolio Management framework that drives results and efficiencies. Trained in the M2 portfolio management framework, our consultants embrace the philosophy of thinking differently to solve your challenges. They apply our framework and present solutions that allow you to work smarter, make data driven decisions, and optimize your workforce and culture.
Agile & Transparent Decision Making
We are experts at designing customized dashboards using Smartsheet; this allows for a comprehensive view of your portfolios providing transparency, agility, and quick decisions.
Enterprise Thinking and Mindset Training
Effective leaders practice enterprise thinking. Our leadership coaches and trainers develop customized sessions that change the mindset and inspire the organization to think and act differently.
M2’s Portfolio Services
Results. Results. Results.
- We establish your portfolio management framework and when required will recommend budget and workforce realignments
- We develop your portfolio dashboard
- We support a four-phased portfolio management process
- Includes the development of Strategic Implementation Plan, Formulation of Budget, Annual Operating Plans, and Execution Dashboards
- We offer a range of training to ensure success to include:
- Enterprise Mindset seminars, Portfolio Management Framework training, Change Acceptance training, and stakeholder workshops