Senior Management Consultant
If you have a strategic mindset and expertise in management concepts, then look no further than M2 Strategy. We develop and deliver impactful solutions that have transformed organizations by successfully implementing strategic initiatives, solving complex business challenges, and developing forward‐thinking technical solutions.
We start every task by asking “how will this make our client’s job easier?”. We believe in the power of people and processes to inspire the workforce and implement positive change. We focus on collaborating with clients so that goals are exceeded, not just met. We work tirelessly to understand our clients’ pain points and develop creative solutions. We don’t settle for ordinary, we build exceptional.
We develop leaders at all levels and offer advancement opportunities for individuals looking to develop a long-lasting career with our firm.
A Day in the Life at M2
If you enjoy a challenge, variety, diversity, and working with people – keep reading!
As a Senior Management Consultant, you will be working with our clients to deliver process improvement initiatives for executive leadership in the Federal Space. You will work closely with other M2 consultants and become quickly integrated as a key project team member. The combination of on-the-job training, coaching, and mentoring enable consultants to enjoy outstanding professional growth and career opportunities.
You will perform full-cycle project activities including defining key business objectives, designing the research approach, analyzing data, and presenting findings. You will be expected to ensure that our clients have an amazing experience and reinforce our relationship with them as a trusted and valued partner.
Who We Are Looking For
The ideal candidate will have relevant management consulting experience and demonstrate proven abilities and success in:
- Process improvement and streamlining business operations
- Supporting organization development initiatives including culture studies and workforce planning
- Assisting with strategic plan development, implementation plans, and related performance metrics
- Interpreting data to understand the business implications of the research
- Writing reports/briefings and presenting to clients in a way that is professional and influential
- Implementing tools and frameworks to support improved client future-state organizational design and alignment
- Developing and executing communication plans
Note: This is a full-time salaried position. Resumes for independent consultants or contractors will not be considered. Additionally, the existing clients are with the Federal Government where U.S. Citizenship is required. No phone calls, please.
The Ideal Candidate
- A. or B.S. degree with a minimum of 4 to 6 years of experience in strategic planning, governance, organizational development, and/or business process improvement.
- Proven experience in a consulting and/or client-facing environment
- Superb oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel)
- Fluency in talking about strategic business problems – you combine a drive for analytical reasoning with a practical understanding of what our clients are trying to achieve
- Experience in making appropriate research recommendations for business improvements
- Ability to think strategically, analytically, and proactively about diverse business solutions
- Passion for managing the quality and accuracy of research instruments and analytics
- Experience with multi-tasking in a fast-paced and fast-growing company
What’s Important to Us
Benefits for our Team
As well as a highly competitive salary, M2 Strategy offers an award-winning benefits package including:
- 100% company-paid individual medical/dental/vision insurance
- 100% company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Matching 401(k) plan that is 100% vested immediately
- Paid time off
- Professional Development/Training reimbursement
- LinkedIn Learning account with 10,000 on-demand courses available
M2 Strategy has developed an environment that is fun, intellectual, forward-thinking and respectful. We believe that when you come to work, it doesn’t have to be “another day at the office” and that you should be able to enjoy it and have a positive experience. We couple this fun environment with a focus on the quality of service delivery, as well as always providing innovation to our clients. This means that our employees are always on top of best practices and we routinely collaborate to share ideas.