Washington DC-Baltimore Area
M2 Strategy is nationally and locally recognized as a Best Workplace with a key focus on employee engagement. The Firm is a technology and strategy consulting firm whose motto, Think Differently, is integrated with all components of our solutions and operations. We help our clients transform, modernize, and digitize their operations while positioning their workforces for the future. We live our four core values: Be Kind, Be the Best You, Bring the WOW factor, and Pay It Forward. We don’t settle for ordinary, we live, design, and implement the exceptional. We develop leaders at all levels and offer advancement opportunities for individuals looking to develop a long-lasting career with our Firm.
A Day in the Life at M2
M2 Strategy is seeking a highly motivated Senior Management Consultant to join our growing firm and support our Government clients, commercial clients, and leadership. Our projects are high-profile, fast-paced, and complex and provide a great opportunity to work on challenging engagements. Please see the responsibilities section below for additional details.
What’s Important to Us
As well as a highly competitive salary, M2 Strategy offers an extraordinary benefits package including:
- 100% company-paid individual medical/dental/vision insurance
- 100% company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Matching 401(k) plan that is 100% vested immediately
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Paid time off
- Company laptop
- Training reimbursement
- Company supplemented Pet Insurance
- LinkedIn Learning account with 10,000 on-demand courses available
Note: This is a full-time salaried position. Resumes for independent consultants or contractors will not be considered. Additionally, the existing clients are with the Federal Government where U.S. Citizenship is required. No phone calls, please.
- Work with other M2 employees in developing implementation plans related to environmental areas
- Lead working groups and facilitate discussions on strategic goals, activities, and related tasks
- Work directly with Senior Government officials to present ideas related to the topics noted above
- Manage schedules and tasks using MS Project and/or Smartsheet
- Support conference coordination and implementation
- Interpreting data to understand the business implications of the research
- Write reports/briefings and present to clients in a way that is professional and influential
- Ability to think strategically, analytically, and proactively about diverse business solutions
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with executive management, peers, employees, clients, other agencies, and the public
Basic Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 7 years of experience
- Superb oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel)
- Proven experience in facilitating presentations and/or working groups in a client-facing environment.
- Experience in making appropriate research recommendations for business improvements
- Experience in the areas of climate, weather, or water is preferred but not required
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and highly organized.
Physical Qualification(s) Required:
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended period of time.
- Responsible for adhering to all established safety standards.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.