Washington DC-Baltimore Area
M2 Strategy is nationally and locally recognized as a Best Workplace with a key focus on employee engagement. The Firm is a technology and strategy consulting firm whose motto, Think Differently, is integrated with all components of our solutions and operations. We help our clients transform, modernize, and digitize their operations while positioning their workforces for the future. We live our four core values: Be Kind, Be the Best You, Bring the WOW factor, and Pay It Forward. We don’t settle for ordinary, we live, design, and implement the exceptional. We develop leaders at all levels and offer advancement opportunities for individuals looking to develop a long-lasting career with our Firm.
A Day in the Life at M2
If you enjoy a challenge and working on a variety of tasks with a diverse workforce – keep reading!
M2 Strategy is seeking a highly motivated Recruiter to join our growing firm and support our corporate office and leadership team. This is an exciting position that requires exceptional organization, communication, and problem-solving skills. We are looking for an individual who is creative, efficient, and proactive. There are numerous opportunities for training and growth in this role.
What’s Important to Us
As well as a highly competitive salary, M2 Strategy offers an extraordinary benefits package including:
- 100% company-paid individual medical/dental/vision insurance
- 100% company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Matching 401(k) plan that is 100% vested immediately
- Company Supplemented Pet Insurance
- Paid time off
- Company laptop
- Training reimbursement
- LinkedIn Learning account with 10,000 on-demand courses available
Note: This is a full-time salaried position. Resumes for independent consultants or contractors will not be considered. Additionally, the existing clients are with the Federal Government where U.S. Citizenship is required. No phone calls, please.
Basic Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with executive management, peers, employees, and third-party organizations
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and highly organized; ability to work with minimum supervision
- Basic understanding of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Knowledge or experience in one or more of the following functional areas:
- Excellent communication, written, and interpersonal skills
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates
- Communicate with managers and employees regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads
- Experience with creating and delivering presentations to leadership and employees, including training sessions and company updates
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when handling and accessing sensitive employee information; protect privacy related to any employee information
- Participate in meetings with M2 Strategy leadership to develop strategic initiatives within the team and company
- Develop and execute recruiting plans
- Manage and promote corporate social media presence
- The ability to promote an upbeat and fun working environment is essential!!
Physical Qualification(s) Required:
- Work from anywhere – this job is 100% virtual and you can be located anywhere in the United States. M2’s office is located in the Washington, DC area so working hours are standard EST working hours.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended period of time.
- Responsible for adhering to all established safety standards.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.