M2 Strategy is known for developing and delivering impactful solutions that have transformed organizations by successfully implementing strategic initiatives, solving complex business challenges, and developing forward‐thinking technical solutions.
We start every task by asking “how will this make our client’s job easier?” We believe in the power of people and processes to inspire the workforce and implement positive change. We focus on collaborating with clients so that goals are exceeded, not just met. We work tirelessly to understand our clients’ pain points and develop creative solutions. We don’t settle for ordinary, we build exceptional.
We develop leaders at all levels and offer advancement opportunities for individuals looking to develop a long-lasting career with our firm.
What We’re Looking For
M2 Strategy is seeking a highly motivated PMO Specialist to join our growing firm and support our public sector clients. This Consultant will support engagements with clients in Portfolio, Program and Project Management as well as Organization Change Management. Our clients’ portfolios and programs are fast paced, high profile and dynamic. The role includes overseeing a variety of tasks required to plan, schedule, and track the progress of the portfolio, program and project work components. Also includes coordinating and facilitating bi-weekly project management reviews with senior leadership. Tasks focus on the day-to-day management and administration of the portfolio’s programs and projects including schedule and risk tracking, outreach and communication for the internal and external stakeholders. Additional duties may include assisting clients to streamline their business processes.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Proven experience in one or more of the following functional areas:
- Portfolio/Program/Project Management
- Change and Communications Management
- Business Process Development and Implementation
- Schedule and Risk Management
- Communications Management
- Performance Evaluation
- Metric Development Expertise
This position is a mid-level positon and the salary and labor category requirements require 6-12 years of applicable work experience.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- PMP certification is recommended.
- Advanced understanding of MS Project, Word, Excel and Power Point.
- BA or BS Degree with a minimum of 6 years of consulting expertise. This position is a senior position and we are looking for no more than 12 years of expertise.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with executive management, peers, employees, clients, other agencies and the public.
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, and highly organized.
- Ability to make critical decisions with limited guidance while ensuring visibility into those decisions.
- Experience in creating and delivering presentations for senior level staff.
Note: This is a full-time salaried position. Resumes for independent consultants or contractors will not be considered. Additionally, the existing clients are with the Federal Government where US Citizenship is required. No phone calls please.
What’s Important to Us
As well as a highly competitive salary, M2 Strategy offers an extraordinary benefits package including:
- 100% company-paid individual medical/dental/vision insurance
- 100% company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Matching 401(k) plan that is 100% vested immediately
- Paid time off
- Company laptop
- Training reimbursement
- LinkedIn Learning account with 10,000 on-demand courses available
M2 Strategy has developed an environment that is fun, intellectual, forward-thinking and respectful. We believe that when you come to work, it doesn’t have to be “another day at the office” and that you should be able to enjoy it and have a positive experience. We couple this fun environment with a focus on the quality of service delivery, as well as always providing innovation to our clients. This means that our employees are always on top of best practices and we routinely collaborate to share ideas.