M2 Strategy is known for developing and delivering impactful solutions that have transformed organizations by successfully implementing strategic initiatives, solving complex business challenges, and developing forward‐thinking technical solutions. We start every task by asking “how will this make our client’s job easier?” We believe in the power of people and processes to inspire the workforce and implement positive change. We focus on collaborating with clients so that goals are exceeded, not just met. We work tirelessly to understand our clients’ pain points and develop creative solutions. We don’t settle for ordinary, we build exceptional. We develop leaders at all levels and offer advancement opportunities for individuals looking to develop a long-lasting career with our firm.
A Day in the Life at M2
If you enjoy challenge, variety, diversity, and working with people – keep reading!
As a Management Consultant, you will directly support our clients on a wide range of important tasks and initiatives supporting day-to-day operations including, building PowerPoint briefings, drafting meeting minutes, tracking action items, providing communication support and leading other operational tasks. You will work closely with other M2 consultants and become quickly integrated as a key project team member. The combination of on-the-job training, coaching, and mentoring enables consultants to enjoy outstanding professional growth and career opportunities.
What’s Important to Us
As well as a highly competitive salary, M2 Strategy offers an extraordinary benefits package including:
- 100% company-paid individual medical/dental/vision insurance
- 100% company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Matching 401(k) plan that is 100% vested immediately
- Paid time off
- Company laptop
- Training reimbursement
- LinkedIn Learning account with 10,000 on-demand courses available
Note: This is a full-time salaried position. Resumes for independent consultants or contractors will not be considered. Additionally, our clients are with the Federal government where US Citizenship is a requirement. No phone calls please.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of MS Office Suite and Google Apps
- BA or BS Degree with a minimum of 0-1 years of experience
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with executive management, peers, employees, clients, other agencies and the public.
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, and highly organized.
- Ability to make critical decisions with limited guidance while ensuring visibility into those decisions.
- Experience in creating and delivering presentations for senior level staff.
M2 Strategy has developed an environment that is fun, intellectual, forward-thinking and respectful. We believe that when you come to work, it doesn’t have to be “another day at the office” and that you should be able to enjoy it and have a positive experience. We couple this fun environment with a focus on quality of service delivery, as well as always providing innovation to our clients. This means that our employees are always on top of best practices and we routinely collaborate to share ideas.