Washington D.C. Metro Area
M2 Strategy is seeking a highly motivated Management Consultant to join our growing firm and support our Government clients, commercial clients, and leadership. Our projects are high-profile, fast-paced, and complex and provide a great opportunity to work on challenging engagements. Please see the responsibilities section below for additional details.
If you have a strategic mindset and expertise in management concepts, then look no further than M2 Strategy. We develop and deliver impactful solutions that have transformed organizations by successfully implementing strategic initiatives, solving complex business challenges, and developing forward‐thinking technical solutions.
We start every task by asking “how will this make our client’s job easier?”. We believe in the power of people and processes to inspire the workforce and implement positive change. We focus on collaborating with clients so that goals are exceeded, not just met. We work tirelessly to understand our clients’ pain points and develop creative solutions. We don’t settle for ordinary, we build exceptional.
We develop leaders at all levels and offer advancement opportunities for individuals looking to develop a long-lasting career with our firm.
- Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience
- Superb oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel)
- Proven experience in a consulting and client-facing environment.
- Experience in making appropriate research recommendations for business improvements
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and highly organized.
Note: This is a full-time salaried position. Resumes for independent consultants or contractors will not be considered. Additionally, our clients are with the Federal government where US Citizenship is a requirement. No phone calls please.
- Conducting a workflow analysis
- Process improvement and streamlining business operations
- Process modeling
- Developing and executing communication plans
- Documenting standard operating procedures and process flows
- Interpreting data to understand the business implications of the research.
- Gathering and maintaining accurate data for reporting and analysis
- Writing reports/briefings and presenting to clients in a way that is professional and influential
- Ability to think strategically, analytically, and proactively about diverse business solutions.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with executive management, peers, employees, clients, other agencies, and the public.
What’s Important to Us
As well as a highly competitive salary, M2 Strategy offers an extraordinary benefits package including:
- 100% company-paid individual medical/dental/vision insurance
- 100% company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Matching 401(k) plan that is 100% vested immediately
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Company Supplemented Pet Insurance
- Paid time off
- Company laptop
- Training reimbursement
- LinkedIn Learning account with 10,000 on-demand courses available
M2 Strategy has developed an environment that is fun, intellectual, forward-thinking and respectful. We believe that when you come to work, it doesn’t have to be “another day at the office” and that you should be able to enjoy it and have a positive experience. We couple this fun environment with a focus on quality of service delivery, as well as always providing innovation to our clients. This means that our employees are always on top of best practices and we routinely collaborate to share ideas.