Washington DC-Baltimore Area
M2 Strategy is known for developing and delivering impactful solutions that have transformed organizations by successfully implementing strategic initiatives, solving complex business challenges, and developing forward‐thinking technical solutions. We start every task by asking “how will this make our client’s job easier?” We believe in the power of people and processes to inspire the workforce and implement positive change. We focus on collaborating with clients so that goals are exceeded, not just met. We work tirelessly to understand our clients’ pain points and develop creative solutions. We don’t settle for ordinary, we build exceptional. We develop leaders at all levels and offer advancement opportunities for individuals looking to develop a long-lasting career with our firm.
A Day in the Life at M2
If you enjoy a challenge, variety, diversity, and working with people – keep reading!
As a Management Consultant, you will support engagements with clients focused on Organizational Design and Change Management. You will support the client in identifying organization and process impacts and implementing the necessary organization and/or process changes to support operations. You will be assisting in developing an organizational design and change management strategy. Additional duties include assisting clients to streamline their business processes and assisting with strategic planning initiatives.
What’s Important to Us
As well as a highly competitive salary, M2 Strategy offers an extraordinary benefits package including:
- 100% company-paid individual medical/dental/vision insurance
- 100% company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Matching 401(k) plan that is 100% vested immediately
- Company Supplemented Pet Insurance
- Paid time off
- Company laptop
- Training reimbursement
- LinkedIn Learning account with 10,000 on-demand courses available
Note: This is a full-time salaried position. Resumes for independent consultants or contractors will not be considered. Additionally, our clients are with the Federal government where US Citizenship is a requirement. No phone calls or emails, please.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Knowledge or experience in one or more of the following functional areas:
- Organizational Design
- Strategic Planning
- Change and Communications Management
- Business Process Development and Implementation
- Communications Management
- Performance Evaluation
- Metric Development Expertise
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Advanced understanding of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- BA or BS Degree with a minimum of 4 years of relevant expertise. This position is a mid-level position with a salary commensurate with 4 years of experience.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with executive management, peers, employees, clients, other agencies, and the public.
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and highly organized.
- Ability to make critical decisions with limited guidance while ensuring visibility into those decisions.
- Experience in creating and delivering presentations for senior-level staff.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.