Washington DC-Baltimore Area
M2 Strategy is nationally and locally recognized as a Best Workplace with a key focus on employee engagement. The Firm is a technology and strategy consulting firm whose motto, Think Differently, is integrated with all components of our solutions and operations. We help our clients transform, modernize, and digitize their operations while positioning their workforces for the future. We live our four core values: Be Kind, Be the Best You, Bring the WOW factor, and Pay It Forward. We don’t settle for ordinary, we live, design, and implement the exceptional. We develop leaders at all levels and offer advancement opportunities for individuals looking to develop a long-lasting career with our Firm.
A Day in the Life at M2
If you enjoy a challenge, variety, diversity, and working with people – keep reading!
As a Management Consultant, you would provide meeting support, prepare materials, maintain files, and reference materials. You would provide analytical and writing support, assist teams with routine data gathering and research activities, and assist Executives with communication efforts. Additional duties include assisting clients to streamline their business processes.
What’s Important to Us
As well as a highly competitive salary, M2 Strategy offers an extraordinary benefits package including:
- 100% company-paid individual medical/dental/vision insurance
- 100% company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Matching 401(k) plan that is 100% vested immediately
- Company Supplemented Pet Insurance
- Paid time off
- Company laptop
- Training reimbursement
- LinkedIn Learning account with 10,000 on-demand courses available
Note: This is a full-time salaried position. Resumes for independent consultants or contractors will not be considered. Additionally, our clients are with the Federal government where US Citizenship is a requirement. No phone calls or emails, please.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Knowledge or experience in one or more of the following functional areas:
- Change Management
- Business Process Development and Implementation
- Communications Management
- Meeting Support
- Analytical and Writing Support
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Advanced understanding of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- BA or BS Degree with a minimum of 5 years of relevant expertise. This position is a mid-level position with a salary commensurate with 5 years of experience.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with executive management, peers, employees, clients, other agencies, and the public.
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and highly organized.
- Ability to make critical decisions with limited guidance while ensuring visibility into those decisions.
- Experience in creating and delivering presentations for senior-level staff.
Physical Qualification(s) Required:
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended period of time.
- Responsible for adhering to all established safety standards.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.