IT Project Manager
M2 Strategy is known for developing and delivering impactful solutions that have transformed organizations by successfully implementing strategic initiatives, solving complex business challenges, and developing forward‐thinking technical solutions.
We start every task by asking “how will this make our client’s job easier?” We believe in the power of people and processes to inspire the workforce and implement positive change. We focus on collaborating with clients so that goals are exceeded, not just met. We work tirelessly to understand our clients’ pain points and develop creative solutions. We don’t settle for ordinary, we build exceptional.
We develop leaders at all levels and offer advancement opportunities for individuals looking to develop a long-lasting career with our firm.
A Day in the Life at M2
If you enjoy a challenge, variety, diversity, and working with people – keep reading!
As an IT Project Manager, you will support our Federal clients with managing complex IT engagements through the full project lifecycle including drafting project charters, gathering requirements, supporting design reviews, developing/managing project plans, managing risk, and supporting the creation of other project-related artifacts.
Must be proficient in MS Project and have excellent communication skills. Additional duties may include assisting clients to streamline their business processes.
Whom We Are Looking For
The ideal candidate will have significant experience in the consulting arena and demonstrate proven abilities and success in:
- IT Project Management
- Change and Communications Management
- Business Process Development and Implementation
- Schedule and Risk Management
- Communications Management
- Performance Evaluation
- Metric Development Expertise
- Excellent written and communication skills
- PMP certification is highly preferred
- Advanced understanding of MS Project and schedule management
- BA or BS Degree with a minimum of 9 years of consulting experience
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with executive management, peers, employees, clients, other agencies and the public
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented and highly organized
- Ability to make critical decisions with limited guidance while ensuring visibility into those decisions
- Experience in creating and delivering presentations for senior level staff
Note: This is a full-time salaried position. Resumes for independent consultants or contractors will not be considered. Additionally, the existing clients are with the Federal Government where U.S. Citizenship is required. No phone calls, please.
What’s Important to Us
Benefits for our Team
As well as a highly competitive salary, M2 Strategy offers an award-winning benefits package including:
- 100% company-paid individual medical/dental/vision insurance
- 100% company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Matching 401(k) plan that is 100% vested immediately
- Paid time off
- Professional Development/Training reimbursement
- LinkedIn Learning account with 10,000 on-demand courses available
M2 Strategy has developed an environment that is fun, intellectual, forward-thinking and respectful. We believe that when you come to work, it doesn’t have to be “another day at the office” and that you should be able to enjoy it and have a positive experience. We couple this fun environment with a focus on the quality of service delivery, as well as always providing innovation to our clients. This means that our employees are always on top of best practices and we routinely collaborate to share ideas.