Human Capital Consultant
Washington D.C. Metro Area
If you have a strategic mindset and expertise in management concepts, then look no further than M2 Strategy. We develop and deliver impactful solutions that have transformed organizations by successfully implementing strategic initiatives, solving complex business challenges, and developing forward‐thinking technical solutions.
We start every task by asking “how will this make our client’s job easier?”. We believe in the power of people and processes to inspire the workforce and implement positive change. We focus on collaborating with clients so that goals are exceeded, not just met. We work tirelessly to understand our clients’ pain points and develop creative solutions. We don’t settle for ordinary, we build exceptional.
We develop leaders at all levels and offer advancement opportunities for individuals looking to develop a long-lasting career with our firm.
Strategy is seeking a highly motivated Strategic Human Capital Consultant to join our growing firm and support our Government clients. This role will support senior leadership and their organizations in human capital strategy formulation and implementation planning. Our projects are high-profile, fast-paced and complex and provide a great opportunity to work on challenging engagements. Please see the responsibilities section below for additional details.
Basic Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master’s Degree with a minimum of 15 years of experience or a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 18 years of experience.
- Expertise in human capital planning, and/or organizational development, and/or strategy consulting preferred.
- Expertise in managing, leading and inspiring high performing teams.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with executive management, peers, employees, clients, other agencies and the public.
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented and highly organized.
Note: This is a full-time salaried position. Resumes for independent consultants or contractors will not be considered. Additionally, the existing clients are with the Federal Government where U.S. Citizenship is required. No phone calls, please.
- Provide expert consultation on implementation of human capital strategies.
- Conduct workforce competency identification and gap analyses.
- Apply expertise in organizational design to provide direction and guidance on the establishment of organization structures, realignments, and re-organizations, supporting changes in strategic direction and mission requirements.
- Develop proposed office structure and functional descriptions to support the Strategic Plan and Workforce Planning initiatives.
- Assist management in developing and maximizing employment opportunities for career growth, professional development, and learning that will ensure the establishment of a high performing organization and a working environment that promotes and values diversity.
What’s Important to Us
As well as a highly competitive salary, M2 Strategy offers an extraordinary benefits package including:
- 100% company-paid individual medical/dental/vision insurance
- 100% company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Matching 401(k) plan that is 100% vested immediately
- Paid time off
- Company laptop
- Training reimbursement
- LinkedIn Learning account with 10,000 on-demand courses available
M2 Strategy has developed an environment that is fun, intellectual, forward-thinking and respectful. We believe that when you come to work, it doesn’t have to be “another day at the office” and that you should be able to enjoy it and have a positive experience. We couple this fun environment with a focus on the quality of service delivery, as well as always providing innovation to our clients. This means that our employees are always on top of best practices and we routinely collaborate to share ideas.