Washington DC-Baltimore Area
M2 Strategy is nationally and locally recognized as a Best Workplace with a key focus on employee engagement. The Firm is a technology and strategy consulting firm whose motto, Think Differently, is integrated with all components of our solutions and operations. We help our clients transform, modernize, and digitize their operations while positioning their workforces for the future. We live our four core values: Be Kind, Be the Best You, Bring the WOW factor, and Pay It Forward. We don’t settle for ordinary, we live, design, and implement the exceptional. We develop leaders at all levels and offer advancement opportunities for individuals looking to develop a long-lasting career with our Firm.
A Day in the Life at M2
M2 Strategy is seeking a highly motivated Human Capital Consultant to join our growing firm and support our government and commercial clients. In this role, you would be responsible for performing organizational health assessments, leading workforce analysis engagements, and developing workforce plans. The role requires excellent communication and analytical skills as you will work across a variety of stakeholders from executives of government agencies to program managers for multiple offices. The ideal candidate will have proven ability to provide strategic guidance to enhance workforce efficiencies, assess supply/demand forecasts, analyze internal/external trends, and develop briefings with recommended paths forward. Please see the responsibilities section below for additional details.
What’s Important to Us
Benefits for our Team
As well as a highly competitive salary, M2 Strategy offers an award-winning benefits package including:
- 100% company-paid individual medical/dental/vision insurance
- 100% company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Matching 401(k) plan that is 100% vested immediately
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Paid time off
- Company laptop
- Training reimbursement
- Company supplemented Pet Insurance
- LinkedIn Learning account with 10,000 on-demand courses available
Note: This is a full-time salaried position. Resumes for independent consultants or contractors will not be considered. Additionally, the existing clients are with the Federal Government where U.S. Citizenship is required. No phone calls, please.
Whom We Are Looking For
The ideal candidate will have significant experience in the consulting arena and demonstrate proven abilities and success in:
- Strategic Planning
- Workforce Assessment
- Gap Analysis
- Change Management
- Business Process Development and Implementation
- Risk Management
- Communications Management
- Performance Evaluation
- Metric Development Expertise
- Excellent written and communication skills
- PMP certification is preferred
- BA or BS Degree with a minimum of 10 years of consulting experience
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with executive management, peers, employees, clients, other agencies and the public
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented and highly organized
- Ability to make critical decisions with limited guidance while ensuring visibility into those decisions
- Experience in creating and delivering presentations for senior-level staff
Physical Qualification(s) Required:
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended period of time.
- Responsible for adhering to all established safety standards.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.