Washington DC-Baltimore Area
M2 Strategy is nationally and locally recognized as a Best Workplace with a key focus on employee engagement. The Firm is a technology and strategy consulting firm whose motto, Think Differently, is integrated with all components of our solutions and operations. We help our clients transform, modernize, and digitize their operations while positioning their workforces for the future. We live our four core values: Be Kind, Be the Best You, Bring the WOW factor, and Pay It Forward. We don’t settle for ordinary, we live, design, and implement the exceptional. We develop leaders at all levels and offer advancement opportunities for individuals looking to develop a long-lasting career with our Firm.
A Day in the Life at M2
M2 Strategy is seeking a highly motivated Human Capital Consultant to join our growing firm and support our government and commercial clients. In this role, you would be responsible for leading and supporting numerous human capital initiatives. The role requires excellent communication and analytical skills as you will work across a variety of stakeholders from executives of government agencies to program managers. The ideal candidate will have proven ability to enhance workforce efficiencies, analyze internal/external trends, and develop briefings with recommended paths forward. Please see the responsibilities section below for additional details.
What’s Important to Us
As well as a highly competitive salary, M2 Strategy offers an award-winning benefits package including:
- 100% company-paid individual medical/dental/vision insurance
- 100% company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Matching 401(k) plan that is 100% vested immediately
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Paid time off
- Flex Time
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company laptop
- Training reimbursement
- Company supplemented Pet Insurance
- LinkedIn Learning account with 10,000 on-demand courses available
Note: This is a full-time salaried position. Resumes for independent consultants or contractors will not be considered. Additionally, the existing clients are with the Federal Government where U.S. Citizenship is required. No phone calls, please.
Desired Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have significant experience in the consulting arena and demonstrate proven abilities and success in:
- Organizational Strategy and Design
- Business Process Development and Implementation
- Workforce Analysis
- Gap Analysis
- Change Management
- Risk Management
- Communications Management
- Performance Evaluation
- Metric Development Expertise
- Training and development
- Human Capital initiatives
- BA or BS Degree with a minimum of 6 years of consulting experience
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with executive management, peers, employees, clients, other agencies, and the public
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- Ability to make critical decisions with limited guidance while ensuring visibility into those decisions
- Experience in creating and delivering presentations for senior-level staff
M2 eligible employees are currently authorized to work remotely but will be moving towards a hybrid plan next year, which will require working both in the office and remotely. All vaccinated M2 employees who wish to work from the office can do so. M2 Strategy policies on masks and other pandemic mitigation measures will continue to be informed by DC and CDC guidelines.
M2 Strategy has made the safety of our staff and our surrounding community a top priority. As part of that commitment, M2 will require all staff and visitors to submit proof of complete vaccination against COVID-19 to be on our client sites or M2 headquarters buildings. As a visitor and/or a new employee at M2 Strategy, you will be required to comply with the vaccination policy. Individuals invited for an in-person job interview or hired as an employee that (i) have a qualifying medical condition that contraindicates a COVID-19 vaccination, or (ii) who object to being vaccinated based on a sincerely held religious belief, may request a reasonable accommodation.
Physical Qualification(s) Required:
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended period of time.
- Responsible for adhering to all established safety standards.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
As an equal opportunity employer, M2 Strategy is committed to a diverse workforce. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access M2 Strategy’s career website as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by contacting M2 Strategy Talent Acquisition Team, email@example.com, 703-822-5600.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.