Human Capital Analyst
Washington DC-Baltimore Area
M2 Strategy is nationally and locally recognized as a Best Workplace with a key focus on employee engagement. The Firm is a technology and strategy consulting firm whose motto, Think Differently, is integrated within all components of our solutions and operations. We help our clients transform, modernize, and digitize their operations while positioning their workforces for the future. We live our four core values: Be Kind, Be the Best You, Bring the WOW factor, and Pay It Forward. We don’t settle for ordinary; we live, design, and implement the exceptional. We develop leaders at all levels and offer advancement opportunities for individuals looking to develop a long-lasting career with our Firm.
A Day in the Life at M2
M2 Strategy is seeking a highly motivated Human Capital Analyst to join our growing firm. In this role, you will assist in planning, directing, developing, and coordinating federal government HR-related policies, activities, and employees; ensuring compliance and implementation of the organization’s mission and talent strategy. The combination of on-the-job training, coaching, and mentoring enables our employees to enjoy outstanding professional growth and career opportunities.
What’s Important to Us
As well as a highly competitive salary, M2 Strategy offers an award-winning benefits package including:
- 100% company-paid individual medical/dental/vision insurance
- 100% company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Matching 401(k) plan that is 100% vested immediately
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Paid time off
- Flex Time
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company laptop
- Training reimbursement
- Company supplemented Pet Insurance
- LinkedIn Learning account with 10,000 on-demand courses available
Note: This is a full-time salaried position. Resumes for independent consultants or contractors will not be considered. Additionally, our clients are with the Federal government where US Citizenship is a requirement. No phone calls or emails, please.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in recruiting and hiring processes
- Responsive and highly communicative, enjoys engaging with the client’s customers
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the organizations goals and strategy
- Process improvement and streamlining business operations
- Ability to research tasks across a broad range of human capital, or human resource topics
- Developing research plans and designs (e.g., questionnaires and surveys)
- Interpreting data to understand business implications of the research
- Developing reports and presenting to the Firm in a way that is professional and influential
- BA or BS Degree with a minimum of 8 years of experience
- Proven experience in a human resources or human capital environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Proficient understanding of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Fluency in talking about strategic HR-related topics – you combine a drive for analytical reasoning with a practical understanding of what our Firm is trying to achieve
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- Ability to think strategically, analytically, and proactively about diverse business solutions
- Experience in creating and delivering presentations for senior-level staff
M2 eligible employees are currently authorized to work remotely but will be moving towards a hybrid plan this year, which will require working both in the office and remotely.
Physical Qualification(s) Required:
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended period of time.
- Responsible for adhering to all established safety standards.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
As an equal opportunity employer, M2 Strategy is committed to a diverse workforce. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access M2 Strategy’s career website as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by contacting M2 Strategy Talent Acquisition Team, email@example.com, 703-822-5600.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.