Washington DC-Baltimore Area
M2 Strategy is seeking a highly motivated Help Desk Analyst to join our growing firm and support our Government clients, commercial clients, and leadership. Our projects are high-profile, fast-paced, and complex and provide a great opportunity to work on challenging engagements. Please see the responsibilities section below for additional details.
If you have a strategic mindset and expertise in management concepts, then look no further than M2 Strategy. We develop and deliver impactful solutions that have transformed organizations by successfully implementing strategic initiatives, solving complex business challenges, and developing forward‐thinking technical solutions.
We start every task by asking “how will this make our client’s job easier?”. We believe in the power of people and processes to inspire the workforce and implement positive change. We focus on collaborating with clients so that goals are exceeded, not just met. We work tirelessly to understand our clients’ pain points and develop creative solutions. We do not settle for ordinary; we build exceptional.
We develop leaders at all levels and offer advancement opportunities for individuals looking to develop a long-lasting career with our firm.
Basic Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
- Superb oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel)
- Experience with serving in a technical help desk role (e.g., laptop support, IT questions, etc.)
- Proven experience in a client-facing environment
- Experience in making appropriate research recommendations for business improvements
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and highly organized
Physical Qualification(s) Required:
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended period of time.
- Responsible for adhering to all established safety standards.
Note: This is a full-time salaried position. Resumes for independent consultants or contractors will not be considered. Additionally, the existing clients are with the Federal Government where U.S. Citizenship is required. No phone calls, please.
- Providing IT laptop support
- Providing IT cell phone support
- Identifying solutions for day-to-day IT questions raised by staff
- Acting as the technical representative for an IT office
- Managing the deployment lifecycle of IT devices and analyzing anticipated technology needs
- Coordinate with IT support to provide personnel key services
- Developing and executing communication plans
- Process improvement and streamlining business operations
- In-person shipment of equipment
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with executive management, peers, employees, clients, other agencies, and the public
As well as a highly competitive salary, M2 Strategy offers an extraordinary benefits package including:
- 100% company-paid individual medical/dental/vision insurance
- 100% company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Matching 401(k) plan that is 100% vested immediately
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Company Supplemented Pet Insurance
- Paid time off
- Company laptop
- Training reimbursement
- LinkedIn Learning account with 10,000 on-demand courses available
M2 Strategy has developed an environment that is fun, intellectual, forward-thinking, and respectful. We believe that when you come to work, it doesn’t have to be “another day at the office” and that you should be able to enjoy it and have a positive experience. We couple this fun environment with a focus on the quality of service delivery, as well as always providing innovation to our clients. This means that our employees are always on top of best practices and we routinely collaborate to share ideas.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.