Washington DC-Baltimore Area
M2 Strategy is nationally and locally recognized as a Best Workplace with a key focus on employee engagement. The Firm is a technology and strategy consulting firm whose motto, Think Differently, is integrated with all components of our solutions and operations. We help our clients transform, modernize, and digitize their operations while positioning their workforces for the future. We live our four core values: Be Kind, Be the Best You, Bring the WOW factor, and Pay It Forward. We don’t settle for ordinary; we live, design, and implement the exceptional. We develop leaders at all levels and offer advancement opportunities for individuals looking to develop a long-lasting career with our Firm.
A Day in the Life at M2
We have an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant who will serve as a primary resource for a C-suite level executive for a billion-dollar agency. The ideal candidate will also be provided training and mentorship to transition you to a Management Consultant role on future engagements.
In the role of an Executive Assistant, you will perform a broad range of administrative and operational tasks while managing competing priorities. This position requires excellent organizational skills, high-energy, positive communication skills, and extreme attention to detail. Responsibilities of the role include managing calendars, executing travel, taking meeting minutes, coordinating actions with other senior executives, and ability to multi-task.
You will be expected to ensure that our clients have an amazing experience and reinforce our relationship with them as a trusted and valued partner.
Whom We Are Looking For
The ideal candidate will have relevant experience and proven abilities in:
- Organizing, prioritizing, and tracking schedules
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Must have a very positive attitude, be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- Ability to make critical decisions with limited guidance while ensuring visibility into those decisions
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced ever-changing environment
- Communicating administrative needs to a variety of stakeholders
- Writing reports and presenting to clients in a way that is professional and influential
- Process improvement and streamlining business operations
Note: This is a full-time salaried position. Resumes for independent consultants or contractors will not be considered. Additionally, the existing clients are with the Federal Government where U.S. Citizenship is required. No phone calls, please.
The Ideal Candidate
- B.A. or B.S. degree with a minimum of 3 years of experience in an operational, strategic, or administrative environment
- Superb oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel)
- Experience with multi-tasking in a fast-paced and fast-growing company
- Ability to think strategically, analytically, and proactively about diverse business solutions
What’s Important to Us
As well as a highly competitive salary, M2 Strategy offers an extraordinary benefits package including:
- 100% company-paid individual medical/dental/vision insurance
- 100% company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Matching 401(k) plan that is 100% vested immediately
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Paid time off
- Company laptop
- Training reimbursement
- Company supplemented Pet Insurance
- LinkedIn Learning account with 10,000 on-demand courses available
Physical Qualification(s) Required:
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended period of time.
- Responsible for adhering to all established safety standards.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.