Washington DC-Baltimore Area
M2 Strategy is nationally and locally recognized as a Best Workplace with a key focus on employee engagement. The Firm is a technology and strategy consulting firm whose motto, Think Differently, is integrated with all components of our solutions and operations. We help our clients transform, modernize, and digitize their operations while positioning their workforces for the future. We live our four core values: Be Kind, Be the Best You, Bring the WOW factor, and Pay It Forward. We don’t settle for ordinary, we live, design, and implement the exceptional. We develop leaders at all levels and offer advancement opportunities for individuals looking to develop a long-lasting career with our Firm.
What’s Important to Us
As well as a highly competitive salary, M2 Strategy offers an award-winning benefits package including:
- 100% company-paid individual medical/dental/vision insurance
- 100% company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Matching 401(k) plan that is 100% vested immediately
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Paid time off
- Company laptop
- Training reimbursement
- Company supplemented Pet Insurance
- LinkedIn Learning account with 10,000 on-demand courses available
Note: This is a full-time salaried position. Resumes for independent consultants or contractors will not be considered. Additionally, our clients are with the Federal government where US Citizenship is a requirement. No phone calls or emails, please.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Knowledge or experience in one or more of the following functional areas:
- Business Process Development and Implementation
- Change Management
- Organizational Design
- Communications Management
- Analytical and Writing Support
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Advanced understanding of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- BA or BS Degree with a minimum of 8 years of relevant expertise.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with executive management, peers, employees, clients, other agencies, and the public.
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and highly organized.
- Ability to make critical decisions with limited guidance while ensuring visibility into those decisions.
- Experience in creating and delivering presentations for senior-level staff.
Physical Qualification(s) Required:
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended period of time.
- Responsible for adhering to all established safety standards.
M2 eligible employees are currently authorized to work remotely but will be moving towards a hybrid plan next year, which will require working both in the office and remotely. All vaccinated M2 employees who wish to work from the office can do so. M2 Strategy policies on masks and other pandemic mitigation measures will continue to be informed by DC and CDC guidelines.
M2 Strategy has made the safety of our staff and our surrounding community a top priority. As part of that commitment, M2 will require all staff and visitors to submit proof of complete vaccination against COVID-19 to be on our client sites or M2 headquarters buildings. As a visitor and/or a new employee at M2 Strategy, you will be required to comply with the vaccination policy. Individuals invited for an in-person job interview or hired as an employee that (i) have a qualifying medical condition that contraindicates a COVID-19 vaccination, or (ii) who object to being vaccinated based on a sincerely held religious belief, may request a reasonable accommodation.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.