Washington DC-Baltimore Area
M2 Strategy is nationally and locally recognized as a Best Workplace with a key focus on employee engagement. The Firm is a technology and strategy consulting firm whose motto, Think Differently, is integrated with all components of our solutions and operations. We help our clients transform, modernize, and digitize their operations while positioning their workforces for the future. We live our four core values: Be Kind, Be the Best You, Bring the WOW factor, and Pay It Forward. We don’t settle for ordinary; we live, design, and implement the exceptional. We develop leaders at all levels and offer advancement opportunities for individuals looking to develop a long-lasting career with our Firm.
A Day in the Life at M2
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Assistant who will perform a broad range of administrative and operational tasks while managing competing priorities. This position requires excellent organizational skills, high-energy, positive communication skills, and extreme attention to detail. Responsibilities of the role include coordinating actions with other senior executives, assisting with briefings and document creations, managing calendars, taking meeting minutes, and possessing ability to multi-task. This is a high-profile role which involves working directly with senior leadership in Federal organizations.
What’s Important to Us
As well as a highly competitive salary, M2 Strategy offers an extraordinary benefits package including:
- 100% company-paid individual medical/dental/vision insurance
- 100% company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Matching 401(k) plan that is 100% vested immediately
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Paid time off
- Company laptop
- Training reimbursement
- Company supplemented Pet Insurance
- LinkedIn Learning account with 10,000 on-demand courses available
- Flex Time
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Tuition reimbursement
Note: This is a full-time salaried position. Resumes for independent consultants or contractors will not be considered. Additionally, our clients are with the Federal government where US Citizenship is a requirement. No phone calls or emails, please.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Must have a very positive attitude, be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- Organizing, prioritizing, and tracking schedules
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Act as the point of contact among federal executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Format and develop documents for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports, and spreadsheets
- Ability to make decisions with limited guidance while ensuring visibility into those decisions
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced ever-changing environment
- Communicating administrative needs to a variety of stakeholders
- Writing reports and presenting in a way that is professional and influential
- Process improvement and streamlining business operations
- Communications Management
- Strong problem-solving skills
- B.A. or B.S. degree with a minimum of 4 years of experience in an operational, strategic, office management, or administrative environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to think strategically, analytically, and proactively about diverse business solutions
- Advanced understanding of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
M2 eligible employees are currently authorized to work remotely but will be moving towards a hybrid plan this year, which will require working both in the office and remotely.
Physical Qualification(s) Required:
- Work is performed in an office environment
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended period of time
- Responsible for adhering to all established safety standards
Equal Employment Opportunity:
As an equal opportunity employer, M2 Strategy is committed to a diverse workforce. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access M2 Strategy’s career website as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by contacting M2 Strategy Talent Acquisition Team, firstname.lastname@example.org, 703-822-5600.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.